Anonymous pop-art illustrator from San Diego, who mades collages with celebrity’s and quirky chic illustrations in teenage-room posters style.
1. What images keep you company in the space where you work?
I’m always looking at magazines for inspiration.
2. What was the first piece of art that really mattered to you?
Andy Warhol’s Marilyn prints.
3. How do you choose the subjects
for your works?
Depends on my mood, I’m mostly inspired by pop culture in general.
4. Your favorite place in the world:
5. When did you start creating collages?
A few years ago. I really enjoy making them.
6. What’s your favorite material?
It used to be all kinds of markers but I’m enjoying digital right now.
7. Who are your biggest influencers?
All kinds of people, artists like Andy Warhol and Frida Kahlo. I also like how fashion changes often.
8. Your favorite cartoon character:
9. How long does it take to move from an idea to an artwork?
I start working on the artwork right away. But I have to find some inspiration first in magazines and the internet.
10. Would like to meet :
I think I would like to meet Salma Hayek, I think she’s funny.
11. Your morning routine:
Wake up at 5 In the morning, get ready and have to eat cereal before I leave my house.
12. what do you need in order to get started some artwork?
Music! A good playlist to keep me inspired.